Today's post is a fall makeup tutorial! For this look i decided to do a vampy lip, which is a huge trend this fall and winter. For more information on the products I used please see the list i have down below. I also HAve a video that show how I have applied all of the products on m youtube channel. The video is below and you can also head over to youtube and watch. In addition to watching the video please subscribe to my youtube channel! Thanks so much for coming back and please make sure to come back next week for a brand new post and video!
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Mobile Lid: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette "Creme Brulee"
- Crease: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette "Triple Fudge"
- Inner Corner: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette "Champagne Truffle"
- Brow Bone: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette "Milk Chocolate"
- Liner: Makeup Forever, Ink Liner, Liquid Matte Eyeliner
- Mascara: Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara
- Lipstick: M.A.C. "Sin" Lipstick
- Foundation: LancômeTeint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation
- Concealer: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in "Tan-Deep"
- Contour: Sleek Contour kit in "Dark"
- Highlight: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector "Topaz"
- Blush: M.A.C. Powder Blush in "Raizin"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow "Dark Brown"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz "Dark Brown"